The Cheapest HDMI 2.1 Monitors
As technology advances, so does the need for upgraded monitors that can keep up with the latest graphics and display capabilities. HDMI 2.1, the latest version of the High-Definition Multimedia Interface, offers higher bandwidth and faster data transfer rates compared to its predecessors, making it a requirement for some of the most advanced gaming and graphics systems. However, finding the cheapest HDMI 2.1 monitors can seem like a daunting task. Fear not, as we’ve compiled a list of the best budget-friendly options.
1. AOC C32G2ZE – This 31.5-inch curved gaming monitor offers a Full HD resolution and 144Hz refresh rate. With an input lag of only 1ms, it ensures a smooth and responsive gaming experience. Additionally, it features AMD FreeSync Premium technology and a 1500R curvature for immersive gameplay. It retails for around $340.
2. Gigabyte G27Q – An IPS panel monitor that boasts a 27-inch QHD resolution with a 144Hz refresh rate. This monitor has a 1ms response time and low input lag. It also features HDR support and an ergonomic stand. It retails for approximately $320.
3. Asus TUF Gaming VG28UQL1A – This 28-inch 4K gaming monitor boasts a 144Hz refresh rate and 1ms response time. It features HDMI 2.1 and DisplayPort 1.4 connectivity, HDR support, and ELMB sync for reduced screen tearing. It retails for around $600, making it the most expensive option on this list but still an affordable 4K HDMI 2.1 option.
4. MSI Optix MAG274QRF-QD – A 27-inch gaming monitor that offers a QHD resolution and a 165Hz refresh rate. This monitor features MSI’s Rapid IPS technology that boasts a 1ms response time, rapid refresh rate, and a wide viewing angle. Additionally, it has HDR support and a USB-C port. It retails for around $400.
5. ViewSonic XG2405 – A 24-inch Full HD gaming monitor with a 144Hz refresh rate and a 1ms response time. It features AMD FreeSync technology and HDR support. The monitor has an adjustable stand and a minimalist design. It can be purchased for around $230, making it the cheapest option on this list.
In conclusion, owning an HDMI 2.1 monitor doesn’t have to break your bank. These affordable options offer an impressive display and advanced features that give any user a great visual experience. You can choose based on your preferences, but you are guaranteed to receive an excellent value for your investment.