Technology and Science Topics to Debate
Spread the love
Are you a teacher who is looking for technology and science debate topics to use with your students? Well, look no further because we have a list of topics that you can use in your classroom today.
- All cars should be electric.
- Are robots going to increase our quality of life?
- Artificial intelligence is dangerous.
- Does social media improve or impede communication?
- Has social media benefitted or harmed people’s social lives?
- Is tech going to save the world. . . or kill it?
- Is tech making people dumber. . . or smarter?
- Is tech the opposite of nature? (Are tech and nature diametrically opposed?)
- Is the use of tech changing people for the better. . . or worse?
- Online schooling is the way of the future.
- Should a person’s social media be considered by school admissions, police investigations, and potential employers?
- Should humans colonize other planets?
- Should individuals own their own DNA?
- Robots should have rights.
- Tech will be man’s downfall.
- The Turing test is still relevant.
- Vaccination should be mandatory.
- We should invest more money into space exploration.
- What’s better: traditional or online education?
- Will the development of artificial intelligence harm or benefit humankind?