How to Make Fresh Mango Juice: 10 Steps
Mangoes are not just delicious, but they’re also packed full of vitamins and nutrients. Making fresh mango juice at home is simple, refreshing, and a perfect way to enjoy the delightful flavor of this tropical fruit. Follow these ten steps to make refreshing mango juice at home.
1. Choose ripe mangoes: Start by selecting ripe, sweet mangoes. They should be slightly soft when gently pressed and have a pleasant, fragrant aroma near the stem.
2. Wash and peel the mangoes: Rinse the mangoes under cold water, then use a sharp knife or vegetable peeler to remove the skin.
3. Slice the mangoes: Hold the mango upright and cut two large pieces off either side of the seed. Cut additional flesh from around the seed as well.
4. Dice the fruit: Dice the mango slices into small cubes to make them easier to blend.
5. Add diced mango to a blender: Place all the diced mango pieces in a blender or food processor.
6. Add liquid: To create a smooth juice consistency, add your choice of liquid to the blender – this can be water, milk, or even coconut water for a tropical twist.
7. Sweeten if desired: Depending on the natural sweetness of your mangoes, you may want to add sugar or honey for extra flavor. Adjust according to your taste preferences.
8. Blend until smooth: Blend all ingredients together until you achieve a smooth and velvety texture. Be sure there are no large chunks remaining.
9. Strain for a smoother consistency (optional): If you prefer an ultra-smooth juice, use a fine mesh strainer or cheesecloth to remove any remaining pulp or fiber.
10. Serve and enjoy: Pour your fresh mango juice into glasses and enjoy! For an added touch of luxury, garnish with mint leaves or serve over ice.
There you have it – a delicious and refreshing mango juice made in just 10 steps. Enjoy this tropical treat on a hot day, or as a delightful accompaniment to your favorite meals.