How to Make Elixirs in Zelda: BOTW
The world of Zelda: Breath of the Wild is vast and full of endless possibilities. One of the most enjoyable aspects of the game is the ability to make elixirs that can give you temporary boosts to your abilities. These elixirs can be used to increase your strength, speed, stealth, and more. In this article, we’ll take a look at how to make elixirs in Zelda: BOTW.
Before we start making elixirs, it’s important to understand the different ingredients you can use. There are a variety of items that can be used to make elixirs, and each one will have a different effect. Here are a few commonly used ingredients:
– Monster parts: These are items that you get from defeating various monsters throughout the game. Each monster part will have a different effect when used in an elixir.
– Insects: Insects can be found throughout the world of BOTW, and they can be used to make elixirs that increase your speed, stamina, and more.
– Plants: There are various plants that can be used to make elixirs. Plants like Silent Princess, Endura Carrot, and
Electric Safflina can be used to make elixirs that increase your strength, speed, and electricity resistance, respectively.
– Animals: Animals like birds, lizards, and fish can also be used to make elixirs. Each animal will have a different effect when used in an elixir.
How to Make an Elixir
Once you have your ingredients, it’s time to start making elixirs. Here are the steps:
Step 1: Find a cooking pot
Cooking pots can be found throughout the world of BOTW. They are usually located near settlements, so keep an eye out for them as you travel.
Step 2: Add ingredients to the cooking pot
Once you’ve found a cooking pot, interact with it and select the “cook” option. You’ll be prompted to select the ingredients you want to use. You can choose up to five ingredients for each elixir.
Step 3: Cook the ingredients
After you’ve added your ingredients, hit the “cook” button to start the process. The cooking time will depend on the ingredients you’ve chosen, but most elixirs will take around 30 seconds to cook.
Step 4: Collect your elixir
Once the cooking process is complete, your elixir will be ready to collect. Interact with the cooking pot again and select the “collect” option to add the elixir to your inventory.
Tips and Tricks
Here are a few tips and tricks to keep in mind when making elixirs in BOTW:
– Experiment with different ingredients to see what effects they have. Try using monster parts, insects, plants, and animals to make elixirs that give you different boosts.
– Don’t be afraid to mix and match ingredients. You can use up to five ingredients in each elixir, so try different combinations to see what works best.
– Keep an eye out for cooking pots as you explore the world. Having access to a cooking pot can be incredibly useful, especially when you’re in a tough spot.
– Don’t forget to use elixirs when you need them. Elixirs can give you a temporary boost to your abilities, so use them when you’re facing a particularly challenging enemy or situation.
Making elixirs in Zelda: Breath of the Wild is a fun and rewarding activity. With a little experimentation, you can create elixirs that give you temporary boosts to your abilities, making it easier to explore the world and defeat enemies. So, grab your ingredients and start cooking!