How Do I Open Google Calendar in Google Classroom?
Choose a Classroom > Click on the ‘About’ tab > Click on ‘Google Calendar’
You can share this Calendar with the parents and guardians of your learners. This allows them to make appointments and see what is going on in Class.
Here is how you do it:
- Open your Google Calendar and place or hover your cursor over the Calendar you want to share from under ‘My Calendars’ and click on the ellipsis (three-dots) button next to the calendar name.
2. Click ‘Settings and sharing’
3. Scroll down to the “Access Permissions” section, and check the box ‘Make available to the public’
4. Click on ‘Get Shareable link’
5. Copy the link and share it with the parents and guardians over email or through a social network site.