Best Carrot Cake Pancakes Recipe – How to Make Carrot Cake Pancakes
Are you tired of the same old breakfast pancakes? If you’re a fan of carrot cake, then get ready for a treat: Carrot Cake Pancakes! These pancakes combine the irresistible flavors of carrot cake with the fluffy, comforting texture of traditional pancakes. In this article, we will share the ultimate recipe for making your very own carrot cake pancakes from scratch.
– 1 cup all-purpose flour
– 2 tsp baking powder
– 1/2 tsp salt
– 2 tsp ground cinnamon
– 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
– 1/4 tsp ground ginger
– 2 tbsp granulated sugar
– 2 tbsp brown sugar
– 1 cup grated carrots (about 2 medium-sized carrots)
– 3/4 cup milk (any variety)
– 1 large egg
– 1 tbsp vegetable oil
– 1 tsp vanilla extract
– Cream cheese frosting or glaze
– Chopped walnuts or pecans
– Maple syrup
1. In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, and ginger.
2. In a separate medium bowl, combine the granulated sugar, brown sugar, grated carrots, milk, egg, vegetable oil, and vanilla extract. Mix well until thoroughly combined.
3. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and gently stir until just combined. Do not overmix; it is okay if there are a few lumps in the batter.
4. Preheat a non-stick skillet or griddle over medium heat. Spray with cooking spray or lightly grease with butter.
5. Using a 1/4-cup measuring cup or scoop, pour batter onto the skillet or griddle. Cook until bubbles form on the surface of the pancake and the edges appear set (about 2-3 minutes). Flip and cook on the other side for another 1-2 minutes or until golden brown and cooked through.
6. Remove pancakes from skillet, and place on a plate. Repeat with the remaining batter, working in batches and keeping cooked pancakes warm until all have been made.
7. Serve the carrot cake pancakes with your choice of toppings: cream cheese frosting or glaze, chopped nuts, or maple syrup. Enjoy!
With this delightful recipe, you’ll discover just how deliciously easy it is to turn your favorite dessert into a scrumptious twist on a breakfast classic. Carrot cake pancakes are not only packed with amazing flavors, but they also offer some nutritional benefits from the carrots. Now you can start your day on a sweet note without any guilt! Give this recipe a try, and enjoy a mouthwatering morning treat that’s sure to become your new go-to breakfast favorite.