How to Visit Other Animal Crossing Islands
Animal Crossing has been one of the most loved games during the pandemic. With staying at home being the norm, we are always on the lookout for great games that can help us relax and have fun. Animal Crossing has been one such game that has been our go-to source for fun and happiness. One of the great things about Animal Crossing is that you can visit other people’s islands and check out their creations, designs, and characters. It’s a fantastic way to connect with other players and share the joy of building a virtual world. Here’s how you can visit other Animal Crossing Islands.
1. Get a Nintendo Switch Online subscription: In order to visit other islands, you’ll need a Nintendo Switch Online subscription. This allows you to connect with players from all over the world and take part in online events.
2. Exchange friend codes: Once you have a Nintendo Switch Online subscription, you can share your friend code with other players. Your friend code is a unique 12-digit code that allows you to connect with other players in the game.
3. Open your gate and invite others: Once you have made friends with other players, it’s time to visit their island. To do this, you’ll need to open your gate and invite them over. In the game, you can do this by talking to Orville, who runs the airport on your island. Select the option to “invite friends” and choose the player you want to invite.
4. Explore the island: Once you’ve arrived on the island, take some time to explore. Check out their resident’s houses, stores, and public amenities. You can also trade items or donate fossils and other things to their museum.
5. Leave a message: Before you leave the island, be sure to leave a message on their bulletin board. This lets them know that you enjoyed your visit and appreciate the hospitality. It’s also great for building relationships within the Animal Crossing community.
6. Be respectful: Lastly, it’s important to be respectful of other players’ islands. Don’t pick up anything without their permission, and don’t cause any damage or destruction. Remember, you’re a visitor and should treat their island with the same respect you would want for your own.
In conclusion, visiting other Animal Crossing Islands is a great way to connect with other players and experience different styles and ideas for island design. It’s important to follow the above steps to ensure a pleasant and respectful experience for everyone involved. Happy traveling!