How to Turn off Your Roku
Roku is a popular device that helps in streaming your favourite TV shows, movies, and music through your TV. But what do you do when you want to turn it off? Turning off Roku is relatively easy and can be done in a few simple steps.
Steps to Turn Off Roku:
1. Using Your Roku Remote
The easiest way to turn off your Roku is by using your remote. Follow the steps below to turn off your Roku using your remote.
– Press the Home button on your Roku remote.
– Navigate to the right to highlight the Settings option.
– Press the OK button.
– Scroll down to the System option and press OK.
– In the System menu, select the Power option.
– Finally, from the Power menu, choose the “Power off” option to turn off your Roku.
2. Using The Roku Mobile App
If you have the Roku mobile app downloaded on your phone, you can also use it to turn off your Roku. Follow the steps below to turn off your Roku using the mobile app.
– Open the Roku app on your phone.
– Tap on the remote icon which is at the bottom of your screen.
– Tap the power button at the top of your screen.
– Finally, tap the “Power off” option to turn off your Roku.
3. Unplugging The Device
If you can’t access the remote or the mobile app, you can always unplug the device to turn off Roku. Follow the steps below to unplug Roku.
– Locate the power cable of your Roku device.
– Follow the power cable until it reaches the power outlet and unplug the device.
In conclusion, turning off the Roku device is not difficult. It can be achieved by using the Roku remote, the mobile app, or by unplugging it. It is always recommended to turn off Roku from the power menu to avoid any data loss or buffering issues the next time you start up the device. By following the above simple steps, you can easily turn off Roku and save up on energy consumption.