How to Make MSN Your Homepage
As one of the most popular portals on the internet, MSN offers users a wealth of information on everything from news and sports to entertainment and lifestyle content. If you’re a frequent user of the MSN website, you may want to set it as your homepage for easy access every time you open your web browser. Here’s how to make MSN your homepage in a few easy steps.
1. Open your web browser: Click on the icon on your desktop or taskbar to open your preferred browser. You can choose among popular web browsers like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, and Microsoft Edge.
2. Navigate to the MSN website: Once your browser opens, type in the MSN website address in the address bar at the top of the screen. The MSN website address is www.msn.com.
3. Open the browser’s settings: Look for the three dots on the top right corner of your browser screen or the three horizontal lines on the top left corner, depending on the browser you’re using. Click on it, and a drop-down menu will appear.
4. Choose settings: In the drop-down menu, click on ‘Settings’ or ‘Options.’ In Google Chrome, the ‘Settings’ option will be at the bottom of the drop-down menu.
5. Find the ‘On startup’ section: Once you click on ‘Settings,’ a new page will open. Scroll down until you reach the ‘On startup’ section. In Google Chrome, you’ll find it as the option “Open a specific page or set of pages.” Click on the button next to this option that says ‘Add a new page.’
6. Add the MSN website: In the ‘Add a new page’ section, type in www.msn.com in the text box, and hit enter or click on the ‘+ sign’ button beside it. The MSN website will now be added as a new startup page.
7. Save the changes and close the browser settings: With the MSN website address as your homepage, you can now set it to appear as soon as you start your browser. Save the changes by clicking on the ‘Save’ or ‘Save changes’ button at the bottom of the screen.
8. Restart your browser: Close your browser and reopen it. You should now see the MSN website as your homepage.
In conclusion, making MSN your homepage is an effortless task that requires only a few clicks. Follow the simple steps outlined above, and you will be able to access all your favorite MSN content quickly and easily. Setting the MSN website as your homepage will also save you time and effort, especially if you are a daily user.