How Do I Reuse Old Posts in Google Classroom?
Google Classroom allows educators to repost an earlier post. This feature comes in handy if you have repeat exercises and you want students to review and practice the content a second time. Or perhaps you want to share it with a new group of students.
This is not restricted to a specific class, meaning you can reuse posts from another class. Also, you can even reuse posts from archived classrooms.
Here is how you do it:
- Choose a Classroom and go to the “Classwork” tab.
- Click the (+) Create button on the top-right of your screen and scroll down to select ‘Reuse post’
- The pop-up will show you a list of your classes including the archived ones. Choose the Class you want.
- The posts you assigned to the Class will be displayed, choose the one you want to repost.
- In case the post has attachments, check the box below that says ‘Create new copies of all attachments’ and then click ‘Reuse’.
- The assignment creation pop-up appears, make changes if you would like, and then, press ‘Assign’.