Best Caramel Apple Cheesecake Recipe – How To Make Caramel Apple Cheesecake
There’s nothing more comforting than the taste of caramel, apples, and cheesecake combined into a delicious dessert. This scrumptious Caramel Apple Cheesecake is a twist on traditional cheesecake recipes and perfect for satisfying any sweet tooth.
– 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
– ½ cup unsalted butter, melted
– 3 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
– 1 cup granulated sugar
– 1 tsp vanilla extract
– 3 large eggs
– 2 medium apples, peeled, cored and finely chopped
– ¼ cup packed light brown sugar
– 1 tsp ground cinnamon
– 1 cup caramel sauce
1. Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease a 9-inch springform pan and set aside.
2. In a medium-sized bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs and melted butter until evenly moistened. Press the mixture into the bottom of the prepared springform pan and set aside.
3. In a large bowl, using an electric mixer on medium speed, beat the cream cheese until smooth and creamy. Add in the granulated sugar and vanilla extract, continuing to beat until well incorporated.
4. Add eggs one at a time to the cream cheese mixture, beating on low speed after each addition until just combined. Be careful not to overmix. Pour this mixture over the graham cracker crust in the springform pan.
5. In another medium-sized bowl, toss together apples, brown sugar, and cinnamon until well coated. Spoon this mixture evenly over the cheesecake layer.
6. Bake in preheated oven for about 60 minutes or until the center is almost set (it will still jiggle slightly when gently shaken). Remove from oven and allow to cool completely on a wire rack. Refrigerate for at least 6 hours, or preferably overnight.
7. When ready to serve, run a knife around the edge of the pan to loosen the cheesecake. Carefully remove the springform sides, then drizzle the caramel sauce over the top of the cheesecake. Slice and serve!
This delightful Caramel Apple Cheesecake will become a new favorite for any occasion or gathering. Its creamy and rich taste, along with the caramel apple topping, is sure to leave everyone asking for more!