20+ Easy Cookies to Make With Kids – Best Kids Cookie Recipes
Getting the kids involved in the kitchen is a great way to bond and teach them the joy of cooking. One of the easiest and most fun recipes to make with kids is cookies! Here are 20+ easy cookie recipes that you can make with your kids for an enjoyable baking adventure.
1. Classic Chocolate Chip Cookies: An all-time favorite, these cookies are loaded with chocolate chips and can be customized with nuts or other add-ins.
2. Sugar Cookies: Let the kids have fun icing and decorating these simple yet delicious cookies.
3. Peanut Butter Cookies: Combine peanut butter, sugar, and egg for these 3-ingredient, nutty treats.
4. Oatmeal Raisin Cookies: Soft and chewy, these cookies are packed with healthy oats and raisins.
5. No-Bake Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies: These are perfect for little hands – no oven needed!
6. Snickerdoodles: A cinnamon-sugar coated classic that everyone loves.
7. Thumbprint Cookies: Let your kids press their thumbs into each cookie and fill the indentation with their favorite jam.
8. M&M’s Cookies: Add a colorful twist by using M&M’s candies instead of chocolate chips in your favorite cookie dough recipe.
9. Shortbread Cookies: Teach your child to measure ingredients accurately as you both create this buttery delight.
10. Lemon Crinkle Cookies: These lemony confections are rolled in powdered sugar for a crinkly finish.
11. White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies: Add some exotic flair with buttery macadamia nuts and creamy white chocolate chips.
12. Gingerbread Men: Let your little one’s creativity shine as they decorate these classic holiday cookies.
13. S’mores Cookies: Recreate the campfire treat without the bonfire – marshmallows, chocolate, and graham crackers combined in a cookie!
14. Animal Cookies: Use animal-shaped cookie cutters to make fun, personalized cookies.
15. Orange Walnut Biscotti: Teach kids the art of twice-baked Italian cookies with these citrus-infused treats.
16. Red Velvet Sandwich Cookies: Cream cheese filling sandwiched between two red velvet cookies is pure indulgence.
17. Rugelach: Introduce your child to a traditional Jewish pastry filled with fruits, nuts, and chocolate.
18. Funfetti Cookies: A mix of sprinkles adds a colorful twist to these soft and chewy sugar cookies.
19. Nutella Stuffed Cookies: It’s hard to resist the gooey Nutella center in these delicious cookies.
20. Caramel Apple Pie Cookies: Enjoy the taste of fall with these caramel-drizzled apple pie-inspired cookies.
21. Salted Caramel Pretzel Chocolate Chip Cookies: The perfect combination of sweet and salty flavors makes these an irresistible treat.
Baking with your kids can be a wonderful way to create lasting memories, while also teaching them valuable life skills. With these 20+ easy cookie recipes, you’ll have plenty of options to choose from for your next family baking session. Happy baking!