The Top Highest-Rated Reddit Posts of All Time
Reddit is considered one of the top social media websites on the internet today. With millions of users from all around the world, it provides a platform for people to connect with each other over various topics such as news, politics, entertainment, sports and even memes. Reddit’s ranking system is based on upvotes and downvotes, where the more upvotes a post has the higher it ranks. In this article, we will be discussing the top highest-rated Reddit posts of all time.
1. The infamous “test post please ignore” by user spez is the most upvoted post on Reddit with over 370,000 upvotes. The post was made in 2009 as a test post to check the site’s code and functionality.
2. In second place, we have a post made by user ‘n0ggy’ titled “Today you, tomorrow me”. The post is about an encounter the user had while driving and the kindness shown by a stranger who helped him fix his car. This heartwarming story has received over 329,000 upvotes and has left a lasting impression on its readers.
3. A post made by user ‘arrowtheblue’ titled “When I’m an old man with a beer gut telling war stories to my grandkids” is third on our list. The post involved a photo of a soldier in Iraq with a caption that captured the essence of soldier life. It garnered over 327,000 upvotes and has since become one of the most memorable posts on Reddit.
4. In fourth place, we have a post by user ‘michellerenae’ titled “I quit my job to backpack for 2 months in Europe”. The post was an inspiration for many who felt burnt out by their jobs and sparked a discussion on the importance of personal growth. It has received over 324,000 upvotes and inspired many others to take a leap of faith and pursue their dreams.
5. The fifth highest-rated post on Reddit is a photo by user ‘thewiseoldman’ titled “The Incredulity of Saint Thomas” that has received over 318,000 upvotes. The photo features a man holding a baby in front of a painting of Saint Thomas who appears to be giving the baby a high-five. It is a lighthearted and funny post that has brought joy to many who have come across it.
Overall, these top posts on Reddit demonstrate the variety of content that catches the attention and interest of the platform’s users. Some posts are heartwarming, inspirational, or funny, while others are used to highlight social issues or political injustices. Regardless of their topic or tone, these top-rated posts serve as a testament to the power of community on Reddit, where people from around the world can connect and share their thoughts, experiences, and passions.