Reasons To Switch From On-Site To Online Training
There are many reasons why people might want to switch from on-site training to online training. Below are five of the most common reasons.
- Geographic flexibility. Online training can be taken anywhere, at any time, which can be a big advantage if you work irregular hours or travel frequently.
- No need to travel to training. You can take online training right from your home or office.
- More flexibility in class time. You can fit online training into your busy schedule more easily than on-site training.
- More cost-effective. Online training is often much cheaper than on-site training.
- More convenient. Online training can be completed from the comfort of your own home.