Phone Won’t Charge? Try This Easy DIY Toothpick Trick First
If you’re like most people, your phone is an essential part of your daily routine. So when your phone won’t charge, it can be a major problem. But before you panic and start looking for professional repair services, try this easy DIY toothpick trick first.
Sometimes, charging ports can get clogged with dirt or lint, which can prevent the charger from making a proper connection. And that’s where the toothpick comes in. All you need is a toothpick, and you can easily clean out the charging port.
Here’s how to do it:
1. First, get a toothpick and straighten it out.
2. Turn off your phone and remove the charger from the port.
3. Gently insert the toothpick into the charging port and gently scrape the sides of the port.
4. Be careful not to apply too much pressure or scrape too hard, as you could damage the port.
5. Once you’ve scraped the sides of the port, use the toothpick to remove any dirt or lint that may be stuck in the port.
6. After cleaning the port, plug your charger back in and see if your phone charges.
If your phone still won’t charge after trying this method, there may be a more serious issue that requires professional attention. But in most cases, this simple toothpick trick can do the trick.
It’s important to note that this method should be used with caution. If you’re not comfortable cleaning the charging port yourself, or if you’re unsure about the state of your phone, it’s best to take it to a professional. And always make sure your phone is turned off and unplugged before attempting any cleaning or repair work.
When your phone won’t charge, it can be frustrating and inconvenient. But with a little DIY know-how, you can save yourself time and money. Before you head to the repair shop, try this easy toothpick trick and see if it solves the problem.