Instructional Design Best Practices To Create Successful Remote Learning
The following are some instructional design best practices to consider when creating successful remote learning experiences.
- Create a clear and concise learning objectives statement
- Use a variety of delivery formats and methods to engage students.
- Utilize feedback mechanisms to monitor and improve student learning.
- Plan for student engagement and motivation.
- Involve students in the design process from the beginning.
- Carefully consider the cultural and linguistic context in which the learning will take place.
- Track and evaluate student progress using clear and concise assessment measures.
- Celebrate successes and learn from failures.