Best Vegan Brownies Recipe – How To Make Vegan Brownies
If you’re looking for the best vegan brownies recipe, you’ve come to the right place! In this article, we’ll show you how to make vegan brownies from scratch. These decadent treats are not only cruelty-free but also packed with delicious flavors that will have you coming back for more.
– 2 cups all-purpose flour
– 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
– 1 teaspoon baking powder
– 1/2 teaspoon salt
– 1 cup vegan dark chocolate chips
– 3/4 cup coconut oil, melted
– 1 cup granulated sugar
– 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
– 1/4 cup almond milk (or any other plant-based milk)
– 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
1. Preheat your oven to 350°F (180°C) and line an 8×8-inch baking pan with parchment paper, leaving an overhang on the sides for easy lifting after baking.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt until well combined. Set aside.
3. In a medium-size microwave-safe bowl, add the dark chocolate chips and coconut oil together. Microwave in increments of 30 seconds at medium power, stirring in between, until the chocolate is completely melted and smooth. Be careful not to burn the chocolate.
4. Stir in the granulated sugar to the melted chocolate mixture until well combined.
5. Add the applesauce, almond milk, and vanilla extract to the wet ingredients mix and stir thoroughly.
6. Pour the wet ingredients into the bowl with dry ingredients, mixing until just combined and there are no dry spots left in the batter but be sure not to overmix.
7. Transfer the batter into your prepared baking pan and spread it out evenly. You can also add some extra chocolate chips or chopped nuts on top if desired.
8. Bake the brownies for 25-30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out mostly clean with a few moist crumbs attached.
9. Allow the vegan brownies to cool completely in the pan, then use the parchment paper overhang to lift them out onto a cutting board.
10. Cut the cooled brownies into equal squares and enjoy!
These vegan brownies are perfect as an indulgent yet wholesome treat that everybody will love. The combination of rich, dark chocolate and gooey texture will have you questioning why you ever needed eggs or dairy in your brownies before. Enjoy them with friends and family alike, and be prepared for lots of requests for seconds!