Best Cookie Butter Cheesecake Recipe – How To Make Biscoff Cheesecake
Indulge in a dessert that combines the irresistible flavors of creamy cheesecake and irresistibly crunchy Biscoff cookies with this amazing Cookie Butter Cheesecake recipe. Perfect for a special occasion or just when you’re craving something heavenly, this Biscoff Cheesecake will leave you coming back for more.
For the Crust:
– 2 cups Biscoff cookie crumbs
– 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
For the Cheesecake Filling:
– 24 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
– 1 cup granulated sugar
– 1 cup cookie butter (Biscoff spread)
– 4 large eggs, room temperature
– 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
– 1/2 cup sour cream
– 1/2 cup heavy cream
For the Topping:
– 1 cup heavy whipping cream
– 1/4 cup powdered sugar
– Biscoff cookies, for garnish
1. Preheat your oven to 325°F (165°C) and prepare a 9-inch springform pan by greasing it lightly and lining the bottom with parchment paper.
2. In a medium-sized bowl, mix together the Biscoff cookie crumbs and melted butter until fully combined. Press the mixture into the bottom of the prepared springform pan to form an even crust. Put the crust in the fridge while preparing the cheesecake filling.
3. In a large mixing bowl, beat together cream cheese and sugar at medium-low speed until smooth and creamy.
4. Add in the cookie butter, and continue mixing at medium-low speed until fully incorporated.
5. Add in one egg at a time while mixing on low speed after each addition. Be sure to scrape down the sides of the bowl after each egg.
6. Mix in vanilla extract, followed by sour cream and heavy cream. Mix until all the ingredients are well combined and the batter is smooth.
7. Remove the crust from the fridge, and pour the cheesecake filling over the crust, spreading it evenly.
8. Bake in preheated oven for 50-60 minutes or until the edges are set and the center is just slightly wobbly.
9. Turn off the oven, and let the cheesecake cool inside for about an hour with the oven door slightly ajar.
10. Transfer the cheesecake to a wire rack and cool it completely before placing it in the refrigerator to chill for at least 6 hours or overnight.
11. To make the topping, beat heavy whipping cream with powdered sugar in a bowl until stiff peaks form. Spread or pipe the whipped cream onto chilled cheesecake and garnish with Biscoff cookies.
12. Release your delicious Biscoff Cheesecake from the springform pan, slice, enjoy, and be ready for tons of compliments!