5 Instructional Design Principles You Can’t Do Without
Instructional design is an important aspect of any design process. However, there are certain principles that are essential to any good instructional design process. Here are five such principles:
- Clear and concise communication: The user should be able to understand the instructions quickly and easily.
- Attention to detail: The instructions should be clear and concise, including all relevant information.
- Appropriate use of visuals: Visuals should be used to help explain the instructions.
- Feedback and reinforcement: The user should be given feedback and reinforcement as needed to ensure understanding.
- Modularity: Instructions should be modular, so that they can be adapted to different situations.