White Castle’s Genius Slider-Based Stuffing – A Unique Spin On A Thanksgiving Classic
Thanksgiving is a time for indulging in hearty feasts, and one of the most beloved dishes on the dinner table is undoubtedly stuffing. But have you ever heard of stuffing made with burgers? White Castle, the pioneer of fast-food sliders, has come up with an ingenious recipe that takes stuffing to a whole new level – White Castle Thanksgiving Stuffing. This inventive dish combines the iconic flavors of their famous sliders with classic stuffing ingredients, creating a tasty and unique centerpiece for your holiday table.
The Secret Ingredient: White Castle Sliders
White Castle’s holiday-inspired side dish gets its rich flavors from their flagship sliders – those delicious little square-shaped burgers that have been pleasing palates since 1921. These sliders bring savory goodness to your traditional Thanksgiving stuffing, as they include perfectly seasoned beef patties and chopped onions. The soft buns also add to the texture, giving a hint of breadiness to the dish.
Step by Step Recipe
To make White Castle’s Thanksgiving stuffing with sliders, follow this simple recipe:
– 10 White Castle sliders (buns and beef patties), from either frozen or regular menu, without pickles
– 1 1/2 cups diced celery
– 1 1/4 teaspoons ground thyme
– 1 1/2 teaspoons ground sage
– 3/4 teaspoon coarsley ground black pepper
– 1/4 cup chicken broth
1. Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C).
2. Roughly chop or crumble the White Castle sliders into a large mixing bowl.
3. Add the celery, thyme, sage, and black pepper to the bowl with the chopped sliders.
4. Drizzle in the chicken broth and mix gently until all ingredients are evenly combined.
5. Transfer the stuffing mixture to a 9×13-inch baking dish, and press it down lightly with a spatula.
6. Bake the stuffing for 35-45 minutes or until it reaches your desired level of crispness.
7. Remove the dish from the oven and allow it to cool slightly before serving.
Serve & Enjoy
White Castle’s Thanksgiving stuffing adds an unconventional but delightful twist to your holiday meal. The familiar flavors of sliders will surprise and satisfy your guests, making this stuffing a standout dish that is sure to become an annual tradition.
White Castle has proven that there’s always room for creativity when it comes to traditional recipes. Their inventive Thanksgiving stuffing not only pays homage to their iconic sliders but also adds an exciting new dimension to this classic side dish. Break away from the mundane and give this out-of-the-box recipe a try – you won’t be disappointed!