Pokemon Go Pheromosa Raid Guide: Best Counters and Weaknesses
Pheromosa, the powerful Bug and Fighting-type Pokemon from the Alola region, has made its way to Pokemon Go raids. This guide will provide you with all the information you need to take on Pheromosa in raids, including its weaknesses, the best counters, and general strategies.
Weaknesses and Resistances:
Pheromosa is a dual-type Pokemon with both Bug and Fighting characteristics. It is weak to four types: Flying, Fire, Psychic, and Fairy. Conversely, it resists three types: Ground, Dark, and Grass moves. Identifying Pheromosa’s weaknesses and finding strong counters that are super effective against it will greatly increase your chances of success in defeating this formidable foe.
1. Mewtwo: The legendary Psychic type, Mewtwo makes for an excellent option when battling Pheromosa. With a high attack stat, Mewtwo can output significant damage using Psychic-type moves like Confusion and Psystrike.
2. Moltres: This powerful Fire/Flying type can take advantage of both its STAB (Same Type Attack Bonus) as well as Pheromosa’s double weakness to Flying-type moves. Use Wing Attack or Sky Attack for Flying damage or Overheat for Fire damage.
3. Togekiss: Togekiss is a Fairy/Flying type that has super effective moves against Pheromosa. Charm or Air Slash combined with Dazzling Gleam makes Togekiss one of the top counters for this raid.
4. Metagross: The psychic Steel-type Metagross can perform exceptionally well against Pheromosa thanks to its resistance to Dark moves and its potential access to Psychic-type attacks such as Zen Headbutt or Psychic.
5. Chandelure: The Ghost/Fire-type Chandelure brings a strong combination of super effective moves against Pheromosa. Fire Spin and Overheat make for a deadly duo in this raid.
6. Talonflame: The unique Fire/Flying type, Talonflame uses moves such as Fire Spin, Brave Bird, and Flamethrower to deal massive damage to Pheromosa.
– Coordinate with your teammates to select the strongest counters from the list above to optimize damage dealt.
– Make sure to heal and revive your Pokemon between knockouts to keep the pressure on Pheromosa.
– Don’t forget to use items like Golden Razz Berries during capture phase, as they can increase your chances of catching Pheromosa.
– Keep note of the various types of weather that can strengthen either your attackers or Pheromosa (e.g., Rainy weather might boost Bug-type moves).
With this guide in hand, you are now ready to take on Pheromosa in Pokemon Go raids. Good luck, trainers!