How to Open Multiple Pages at Once in Chrome, Firefox, Opera, and Edge
As we become increasingly dependent on the internet for both work and leisure, it’s not uncommon to have multiple tabs and windows open simultaneously. Whether you’re browsing the web for research or simply multi-tasking, it saves time and effort to have everything accessible at your fingertips. Here’s how to open multiple pages at once in Chrome, Firefox, Opera, and Edge.
1. Open Chrome and click on the three dots in the top right corner.
2. Navigate to “New Window” and click on it.
3. In the new window, click on the three dots again and go to “More Tools”.
4. Choose “Open Tabs” and select the pages you want to open.
5. Once you’ve made your selections, click “done” and all the pages will open at once.
1. Open Firefox and click on the three lines in the top right corner.
2. Choose “New Window” and open a new window.
3. In the new window, click on the three lines again and navigate to “Library”.
4. In the Library menu, select “Bookmarks” and then “Bookmark All Tabs”.
5. Choose a location for the bookmarks and click “Add Bookmarks”.
6. Open the bookmarked folder and all the tabs will open at once.
1. Open Opera and click on the Opera logo in the top left corner.
2. Select “New Window” and open a new window.
3. With the new window open, right-click on any tab and select “Select All Tabs”.
4. Once you’ve made your selections, right-click again and click “Open in New Window”.
5. All the tabs will open at once in a new window.
1. Open Edge and click on the three dots in the top right corner.
2. Select “New Window” to open a new window.
3. In the new window, click on the plus sign in the top left corner to open a new tab.
4. Repeat this process to open as many tabs as you want.
5. Once you’ve opened all the desired tabs, close the original window.
6. All the tabs will remain open in the new window.
Opening multiple pages at once is a useful trick for anyone looking to streamline their browsing experience. With these simple steps, you can open all the pages you need in just a few clicks, allowing you to work and browse with ease.