How to Check Your Verizon Cell Phone Voice-Mail Messages From Another Phone
Are you away from your Verizon cell phone but need to check your voice-mail messages? No problem! With a few simple steps, you can access your messages from another phone.
Here’s how to do it:
1. Dial your Verizon cell phone number from any phone.
2. Wait for your voice-mail greeting to begin playing.
3. Interrupt the greeting by pressing the “#” key.
4. When prompted, enter your passcode.
Note: If you have never set up a passcode for your voice-mail, you will be prompted to do so now.
5. Follow the instructions given by the automated system to access your voice-mail messages.
If you have multiple messages, the system will play them in order, starting with the oldest message.
Once you have listened to all your messages, you can choose to:
– Save a message: Press “9” to keep the message in your inbox.
– Delete a message: Press “7” to permanently erase the message.
– Reply to a message: Press “7” to return the call to the person who left the message.
– Forward a message: Press “6” to send the message to another phone number.
It’s that simple! With these steps, you can check your Verizon cell phone voice-mail messages from any phone. Just remember to keep your passcode handy to ensure that only you can access your messages.