How To Build Your Educator Portfolio Online
- Start by creating a Google Doc or a Microsoft Word document with a table of contents. At the top of the document, include your name, contact information, and education level (elementary, middle, or high school).
- In each section, list your qualifications and experience teaching a subject or grade level.
- In the “Objectives” section, list what you hope to accomplish with your educator portfolio. These could include:
-Record your teaching methods and strategies
-Highlight your successes with students
-Showcase your work as an educator
- In the “Documents” section, list any materials you have created as an educator, such as lesson plans, student work, or images of your work.
- In the “Contact Info” section, list your e-mail address, website, and phone number.
- Finally, in the “Conclusion” section, state your reasons for creating your educator portfolio and why it is important.