How to Add Google Search Bar to Home Screen on Android and iPhone
Google Search is one of the most widely used tools in the world today, and for many people, it’s their go-to solution for finding answers to anything they need.
If you’re an Android or iPhone user, you might want to make Google Search even more accessible by adding the search bar directly to your device’s home screen. Doing this will make it easier and quicker to search for information, without having to open the Google app every time.
Here’s how you can add a Google Search bar to your Android or iPhone home screen:
How to add Google Search bar to Android
1. Unlock your Android device and go to the home screen.
2. Long-press on a blank area of the home screen.
3. In the menu that pops up, select “Widgets.”
4. Scroll through the widgets until you find the Google Search bar.
5. Long-press on the Google Search bar and drag it to the position you want on the home screen.
6. Release the long-press to place the widget on the home screen.
7. You can now use the Google Search bar to search for anything you need.
How to add Google Search bar to iPhone
1. Unlock your iPhone and go to the home screen.
2. Swipe right from the first screen to open the Today View.
3. Scroll to the bottom of the Today View until you see the “Edit” button.
4. Tap on the “Edit” button.
5. Look for the “Google Search” widget and tap on the green plus (+) icon next to it.
6. The widget will now be added to the Today View.
7. You can now swipe right to access the Today View and use the Google Search bar to search for anything you need.
Adding a Google Search bar directly to your home screen is a great way to make it easier and quicker to search for information on your device. Whether you’re using an Android or an iPhone, following the simple steps above will help you add the Google Search bar widget to your home screen in no time. Start searching like a pro today!