Best Hot Crab Dip Recipe – How To Make Hot Crab Dip
Are you in search of the perfect hot crab dip to impress your family and friends at the next gathering? Well, look no further! This decadent and delicious Hot Crab Dip recipe will delight everyone’s taste buds. It’s easy to make, packed with flavor, and perfect for all occasions. So, let’s dive into this extraordinary hot crab dip recipe.
– 8 oz cream cheese, softened
– 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
– 1/2 cup mayonnaise
– 1/4 cup sour cream
– 1/4 cup green onions, thinly sliced
– 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
– 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
– 3 cloves garlic, minced
– 1 teaspoon Old Bay seasoning
– 1 pound lump crabmeat, drained and picked over for shells
– Salt and pepper, to taste
For the topping:
– 1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs
– 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
– Fresh parsley, chopped (for garnish)
1. Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease a medium-sized baking dish or an oven-proof skillet.
2. In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese, shredded cheddar cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, green onions, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, minced garlic, and Old Bay seasoning. Mix until all ingredients are well combined.
3. Gently fold in the lump crabmeat into the cheese mixture. Be careful not to break up the pieces of crabmeat too much. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
4. Transfer the crab dip into the prepared baking dish or skillet and spread it evenly.
5. In a separate small bowl, combine the panko breadcrumbs with melted butter. Mix until the breadcrumbs are evenly coated in the melted butter. Sprinkle the breadcrumb mixture on top of the crab dip.
6. Bake in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes, or until the dip is bubbly and browned on top.
7. Remove from the oven and garnish with freshly chopped parsley. Serve hot with your favorite crackers, toasted baguette slices, or any other dippable accompaniment.
With this mouthwatering Hot Crab Dip recipe at your fingertips, you now have an impressive dish to serve at your next party or get-together. The flavorful combination of tender crabmeat and creamy, cheesy goodness will have your guests asking for seconds. Be prepared for rave reviews – you just might be hailed as the ultimate hot crab dip master! Happy cooking!