10+ Best Grilled Corn on the Cob Recipes – How to Grill Corn & Toppings
Grilled corn on the cob is a summertime favorite that brings people together at backyard barbecues, picnics, and family gatherings. The smokey flavors from the grill and the sweet taste of fresh corn make this dish irresistible. Here are 10+ delicious grilled corn on the cob recipes that cater to various tastebuds, along with instructions on how to grill corn and what toppings to use!
1. Classic Grilled Corn on the Cob
– Simply season corn with a mixture of butter, salt, and pepper before grilling it until nicely charred. Serve with extra butter for a mouthwatering side dish.
2. Mexican Street Corn (Elote)
– Coat grilled corn with a mixture of mayonnaise, sour cream, grated parmesan cheese, chili powder, and lime juice. Top it off with chopped cilantro for an authentic Mexican treat.
3. Cajun-Spiced Grilled Corn
– Before grilling, sprinkle corn on the cob with cajun seasoning. Serve the spiced-up corn with butter or dip it in a spicy mayo dip.
4. Garlic-Herb Grilled Corn
– Create a garlic-herb compound butter using crushed garlic cloves, parsley, chives, and thyme mixed in softened butter. Spread it generously over grilled corn for an aromatic flavor boost.
5. Grilled Corn with Chili-Lime Butter
– Make a zesty chili-lime butter by combining melted butter with chili powder and lime zest. Slather this concoction over freshly grilled corn for a tangy kick.
6. Parmesan-Balsamic Grilled Corn
– Drizzle balsamic reduction over grilled corn still hot from the grill and then generously sprinkle grated parmesan cheese afterward for tangy-savory goodness.
7. Sweet & Spicy Grilled Corn
– Combine melted butter with honey, hot sauce, and a dash of salt. Brush the mixture over grilled corn for a delicious balance of sweet-heat flavors.
8. Smoky Paprika Grilled Corn
– Coat fresh corn with a smoky blend of regular and smoked paprika before grilling. Afterward, serve with cool sour cream for a delectable side dish.
9. Grilled Pesto Corn on the Cob
– Spread homemade or store-bought basil pesto on hot grilled corn for an Italian-inspired delight.
10. Bacon-Wrapped Grilled Corn
– Wrap each ear of corn in 2-3 slices of bacon before grilling. Secure bacon with toothpicks and grill until the bacon is crispy and the corn is tender.
11. Coconut-Curry Grilled Corn
– Brush grilled corn with coconut milk infused with curry powder or paste. Serve with lime wedges for an exotic twist on this classic dish.
These fantastic grilled corn on the cob recipes are perfect for adding variety and excitement to your summer cookouts or family meals. Offering different flavors, textures, and tastes will surely make your guests look forward to trying each one! Don’t forget to experiment with various toppings and seasonings to create your unique spin on grilled corn!