Are you craving for a mouthwatering snack that’s both savory and healthy? Veggie nachos are here to save the day! Packed with flavors, this easy-to-make recipe is perfect for movie nights, parties, or even just a quick afternoon snack. Follow this simple veggie nachos recipe and get ready to delight your taste buds.
– 8 ounces tortilla chips
– 1 cup black beans, rinsed and drained
– 1 cup sweet corn, cooked
– 1 red bell pepper, diced
– 1 green bell pepper, diced
– 1/2 red onion, diced
– 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese or Mexican blend cheese
– 1/2 cup sour cream (optional)
– 1/2 cup guacamole (optional)
– Fresh cilantro, chopped (optional)
– Jalapeño slices (optional)
– Hot sauce (optional)
– Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C).
2. Spread the tortilla chips evenly on a large baking sheet or ovenproof dish.
3. In a bowl, combine the black beans, corn, diced red bell pepper, green bell pepper, and red onion. Season the mixture with salt and pepper according to your preference.
4. Scatter the veggie mixture evenly over the tortilla chips.
5. Sprinkle the cheese over the veggie-topped chips generously.
6. Bake in the preheated oven for about 10 minutes or until the cheese is completely melted and bubbling.
7. Remove the nachos from the oven carefully. While still hot, top it with dollops of guacamole and sour cream if desired. You can also add jalapeño slices for that extra kick of spiciness.
8. As a finishing touch, sprinkle some chopped fresh cilantro over the nachos and drizzle with hot sauce if you like it hot.
9. Serve immediately and enjoy your delicious veggie nacho dish!
The beauty of this veggie nachos recipe is that it’s highly customizable. You can add or substitute ingredients depending on your dietary preferences or what you have available in your pantry. For a meatier version, try adding cooked ground beef or grilled chicken strips. For a vegan option, swap the regular cheese with dairy-free cheese and use vegan substitutes for sour cream and guacamole.
No matter how you choose to make these tasty veggie nachos, one thing’s for certain: they will never disappoint!