The Best Monitor Light Bars
When it comes to gaming or working, having the right equipment can make a world of difference. One accessory that often gets overlooked is a monitor light bar. These bars attach to the back of your monitor and shine soft, ambient lighting to reduce glare, eye strain, and create a more comfortable environment. Here are some of the best monitor light bars on the market:
1. BenQ ScreenBar: This monitor light bar was designed specifically for use with computer monitors. It attaches to the top of your monitor and uses a built-in ambient light sensor to adjust brightness automatically. The ScreenBar comes with a remote control and offers customizable color temperature to match your preferences.
2. Vansky Bias Lighting: Vansky’s monitor light bar is a budget-friendly option that’s easy to install. It plugs into your USB port and has a four-button controller to change brightness, color, and mode. The Vansky Bias Lighting is compatible with monitors up to 65 inches and has a warm soft glow that eliminates glare.
3. Luminoodle: The Luminoodle is a versatile light bar that can be attached to any surface. It has a unique design that allows you to attach it to the back of your monitor or stand it up on its own. The Luminoodle also has a remote control, 15 colors to choose from, and five brightness options.
4. Antec Halo: The Antec Halo is another budget-friendly option that provides excellent ambient lighting for your monitor. It attaches with a magnetic strip and is powered by USB. It has a warm, soft glow that helps reduce eye strain and has a dimmer switch to adjust brightness.
5. Philips Hue Play: The Philips Hue Play is a premium monitor light bar that’s compatible with the Hue ecosystem. You can control it with the Hue app, voice commands, or a remote. It has 16 million colors to choose from and can be synced with other Hue devices for a fully immersive experience.