Pork Tenderloin Recipe – Roast Pork Tenderloin in the Oven
Pork tenderloin is a delicious and lean cut of meat that’s perfect for a succulent and satisfying meal. This easy roast pork tenderloin recipe will have you whipping up this all-time favorite in no time at all, resulting in a dish that’s sure to impress your family and friends. Let’s dive into this mouth-watering oven-roasted pork tenderloin recipe.
– 1 lb pork tenderloin
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– 3 cloves garlic, minced
– 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, chopped
– Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Preheat your oven to 425°F (220°C).
2. In a small bowl, combine the minced garlic, chopped fresh rosemary, salt, and pepper.
3. Pat the pork tenderloin dry with paper towels. This will ensure the meat browns evenly while it roasts.
4. Rub the entire surface of the pork tenderloin with the olive oil, ensuring it’s evenly coated.
5. Sprinkle the garlic-rosemary mixture evenly over the entire surface of the pork tenderloin and gently rub it in to ensure it adheres to the meat properly.
6. Place the seasoned pork tenderloin on a wire rack over a baking sheet lined with aluminum foil.
7. Roast in the preheated oven for approximately 25 minutes or until an internal temperature of 145°F (63°C) is reached (use a meat thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the tenderloin).
8. Remove from oven and tent with aluminum foil for about 5-10 minutes to allow juices to redistribute throughout the meat.
9. Slice into medallions and serve hot with your favorite side dishes like roasted vegetables or mashed potatoes.
This delicious roast pork tenderloin recipe is perfect for any gathering or even a special family dinner. The combination of garlic, rosemary, and olive oil creates a flavorful, tender, and juicy dish that’s sure to wow your guests. With this simple and easy recipe, you can enjoy the rich taste of oven-roasted pork tenderloin any day of the week!