How to Use Word Effects in Facebook Messenger
Word effects on Facebook Messenger are a fun and creative way to express yourself in chats. They allow you to add an element of personality to your messages by changing the way words or phrases appear. Here’s how to use word effects in Facebook Messenger.
Types of Word Effects
There are several different types of word effects available in Facebook Messenger. The most commonly used ones include:
1. Bold: This effect will make your message appear in a bold font.
2. Italic: This effect will make your message appear in an italicized font.
3. Strikethrough: This effect will put a line through your message.
4. Underline: This effect will make your message appear with an underline.
5. Monospace :This effect will render your text in a fixed-width font which all characters have the same width.
How to Use Word Effects
To use a word effect in Facebook Messenger, simply type out your message as usual and then add the appropriate symbol before and after the word or phrase you want to change. Here’s how to do it:
1. To use bold, add an asterisk (*) before and after the word or phrase (e.g., *Hello*)
2. To use italic, add an underscore (_) before and after the word or phrase (e.g., _Hello_).
3. To use strikethrough, add a tilde (~) before and after the word or phrase (e.g., ~Hello~).
4. To use underline, add an equal sign (=) before and after the word or phrase (e.g., =Hello=).
5. To use monospace effect, add three backticks (`) before and after the word or phrase (e.g., “`Hello“`).
Once you’ve added the symbol before and after the word or phrase, hit send to see the effect in the chat.
Tips for Using Word Effects
1. Don’t overuse word effects. While they’re a fun way to express yourself, too many word effects can be distracting and difficult to read.
2. Use word effects to emphasize key points or to add a playful tone to your message.
3. Remember that not all word effects are available on all platforms. For example, the monospace effect may not appear the same on all devices.