How to Uninstall the Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop App
Adobe Creative Cloud is a powerful platform that provides access to a wide range of applications for design, video editing, photography, and more. However, many users may find that they don’t need all the apps that come with Adobe Creative Cloud and want to uninstall the desktop app. This guide will walk you through the steps of uninstalling the Adobe Creative Cloud desktop application.
Step 1: Quit the Application
Before uninstalling the application, make sure that Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop App is not running. To do this, navigate to the system tray on Windows or the menu bar on Mac, right-click the Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop App icon, and click Quit.
Step 2: Uninstall the Application
Once the app is closed, you can proceed to uninstall the application. Follow the steps below based on your operating system:
1. Tap the Windows key + R, type “control panel,” and press Enter.
2. Click “Programs and Features.”
3. Locate “Adobe Creative Cloud” in the list of programs.
4. Right-click “Adobe Creative Cloud” and select “Uninstall.”
5. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the uninstallation process.
1. Open the “Finder” application.
2. Select “Applications” from the left-hand sidebar.
3. Locate the “Adobe Creative Cloud” folder and drag it to the trash.
4. Empty the trash, and the Adobe Creative Cloud desktop app will be uninstalled.
Step 3: Remove Remaining Files
Although you have uninstalled the Adobe Creative Cloud desktop app, some files may still remain on your computer. These files could be taking up valuable storage space on your computer. Here’s how to remove any remaining files:
1. Press the Windows key + R, type “%appdata%” and press Enter.
2. Locate the “Adobe” folder and drag it to the recycle bin.
3. Open the recycle bin and click “Empty Recycle Bin” to delete the folder permanently.
1. Open Finder.
2. Open the “Go” menu, click “Go to Folder,” and type “~/Library.”
3. Locate the “Application Support” folder and open it.
4. Locate the “Adobe” folder and drag it to the trash.
5. Empty the trash, and the remaining files will be removed from your computer.