How to Loop a Slideshow in Keynote on iPhone and Mac
In this article, we’ll show you how to loop a slideshow in Keynote on both iPhone and Mac.
Loop a Slideshow in Keynote on iPhone
1. Open the Keynote app on your iPhone and select the presentation you want to loop.
2. Tap on the “…” button in the top right corner of the screen.
3. Select “Settings” from the drop-down menu.
4. Tap on “Slideshow Options.”
5. Toggle on “Loop Slideshow.”
6. Tap on “Done” to save your changes.
Now your slideshow will automatically loop once it reaches the end.
Loop a Slideshow in Keynote on Mac
1. Open the Keynote app on your Mac and select the presentation you want to loop.
2. Click on “Play” in the top left corner of the screen.
3. Click on “Play Slideshow from Beginning” or press Command-Return on your keyboard.
4. Once the slideshow has started, move your cursor to the top of the screen to reveal the toolbar.
5. Click on “Slideshow” in the toolbar and select “Loop Slideshow” from the drop-down menu.
6. Your slideshow will now automatically loop once it reaches the end.
Looping a slideshow in Keynote is a simple process that can help keep your presentation running smoothly and continuously. It’s a great way to ensure that your audience stays engaged and attentive throughout the presentation. Whether you’re presenting on your iPhone or Mac, the process is easy to follow and can be done in just a few steps. So, next time you’re preparing a Keynote presentation, don’t forget to add looping to your slideshow options!