How to Get Grubhub+ for Free Through Amazon Prime
Grubhub is a popular food delivery service that brings your favorite dishes right to your doorstep. With Grubhub+, you can enjoy free delivery and other perks. And if you are an Amazon Prime member, you can get Grubhub+ for free. Here is how:
1. Open Amazon Prime: You must be an Amazon Prime member to get Grubhub+ for free. If you are not an Amazon Prime member, you can sign up for a free trial.
2. Go to Grubhub: Once you are an Amazon Prime member, go to Grubhub’s official website.
3. Sign up for Grubhub+: Navigate to the “Grubhub+” section on the Grubhub website and click the “Sign up” button. This will take you to a page where you can sign up for Grubhub+.
4. Choose the monthly plan: You can choose between a monthly or an annual plan. The monthly plan is $9.99/month, and the annual plan is $10.99/month.
5. Add Grubhub+ to your Amazon Prime account: After signing up for Grubhub+, return to your Amazon Prime account, and add Grubhub+ to your account. Your Grubhub+ subscription will be linked to your Amazon Prime account.
6. Use Grubhub+: Once you have added Grubhub+ to your Amazon Prime account, you can start enjoying the perks of the service. You can order food from your favorite restaurants and enjoy free delivery. You can also get exclusive deals and offers from participating restaurants.