How to Earn Microsoft Reward Points Quickly
As a Microsoft user, you might be wondering how to earn Microsoft reward points quickly. This is a common concern amongst Microsoft users who are looking to take advantage of the numerous benefits that come with accumulating reward points.
One of the best ways to earn Microsoft reward points quickly is by participating in rewards programs offered by Microsoft. These programs offer exciting rewards such as gift cards, free games, and even cash-back rewards. Here are some tips on how to earn Microsoft reward points quickly.
1. Sign up for Microsoft Rewards – This is the most straightforward way to start earning points. Signing up for Microsoft Rewards allows you to earn points for every search you make on Bing. Simply log in to your Microsoft account and start searching on Bing. You can also earn points for taking quizzes, completing surveys, and exploring new features on your Xbox.
2. Sign up for Microsoft Rewards Emails – Microsoft sends out emails that contain exclusive rewards for members. By signing up for these email alerts, you can stay up to date on Microsoft promotions and earn more reward points.
3. Use Microsoft Edge – Microsoft Edge is the company’s web browser that offers a more personalized browsing experience. You can earn points every day just by using it as your default browser.
4. Purchase Apps and Games – If you’re an avid gamer, purchasing apps and games on your Xbox can earn you a significant amount of points. You can redeem these points in the Microsoft store to buy new games, movies and TV shows, and other entertainment.
5. Refer Friends – Microsoft Rewards offers a referral program where you can earn points for referring friends who sign up for the program. You can refer up to 10 friends per month and earn points for each referral.
6. Shop in the Microsoft Store – Another way to earn Microsoft rewards points is by shopping in the Microsoft Store. You can earn points for every purchase you make in the store, with some items offering bonus points.