How to Add and Remove Widgets from the Home Screen on iPhone
Adding and removing widgets from the home screen of your iPhone can make your device more functional and personalized. Widgets are interactive app extensions that display key information without having to open the app itself. In this article, we’ll show you how to easily add and remove widgets from the home screen of your iPhone.
Adding Widgets to the Home Screen
To add widgets to your iPhone’s home screen, follow these simple steps:
1. Press and hold on an empty space on your home screen until the apps wiggle.
2. Tap the “+” icon in the top left corner of the screen.
3. You will then see a list of available widgets.
4. Select the widget you want to add and customize it as per your preference.
5. Tap “Done” when finished customizing the widget.
6. Place the widget on your home screen by dragging and dropping it to the desired location.
7. Once done, press the home button to save the changes.
Removing Widgets from the Home Screen
Follow these simple steps to remove widgets from your iPhone’s home screen:
1. Press and hold the widget you want to remove from the home screen.
2. Tap “Remove Widget”.
3. Confirm the removal of the widget by tapping on “Remove”.
If you want to remove multiple widgets from the home screen, repeat the above steps for each widget.
Adding and removing widgets from the home screen of your iPhone is a great way to enhance the device’s functionality and personalization. You can add and remove widgets as per your preferences and needs, which can improve your productivity and accessibility. We hope that the above steps will help you to easily add and remove widgets from your iPhone’s home screen.