Google 3D animals: How to conjure AR animals with Google search and more
In recent years, Google has introduced a fascinating feature that allows users to bring animals into their homes with the help of augmented reality (AR). This innovative feature, called Google 3D animals, has gained immense popularity among people of all ages. In this article, we will explore how to make use of Google search to conjure AR animals, as well as discover some intriguing details about this feature.
Getting started with Google 3D animals
To access Google’s AR animals, you need a compatible smartphone equipped with ARCore or ARKit technology. This means that Android users should have an ARCore supported device running Android 7.0 or higher, while iPhone users need an iPhone 6s or later running iOS 11.
Steps to bring AR animals into your world through Google search
1. Open the Google app or browser on your smartphone.
2. Type the name of the animal you’d like to view in 3D – such as “lion” – into the search bar and hit ‘Search.’
3. Scroll down the results page until you spot a module titled “Meet a life-sized [animal] up close.” Click on the “View in 3D” button.
4. After a brief loading period, an interactive 3D model of the animal will appear on your screen.
5. Click on “View in your space” to place the animal in your environment using your phone’s camera.
6. Move your device around until you find a suitable spot for the creature. The app will then display it on your screen in true-to-life size, allowing you to walk around it and inspect it from various angles.
Discover more virtual creatures
Apart from common animals like lions, tigers, and bears, there are many other creatures available in Google’s 3D animal collection. Users can search for dinosaurs, insects, and even mythical creatures such as dragons. To find even more animals, simply type “Google AR animals list” into your search bar.
Snap and share your moments with AR animals
Once you’ve successfully brought an AR animal into your space, you can snap photos or record videos of the creature. Use these images to entertain yourself, educate others about wildlife, or share them with friends and family on social media.
In conclusion, Google 3D animals provide an engaging way to explore the natural world from the comfort of our homes. This feature enables users to learn about different species while interacting with them using augmented reality – a technology that continues to make our digital experiences more immersive and exciting.