3 Ways to Repost on Instagram
Whether you’re looking to share a post from your favorite influencer or a photograph that catches your eye, reposting on Instagram is a great way to keep your followers engaged. However, Instagram does not have a built-in repost feature, so finding the right method may present a challenge. But fear not! We have compiled three effective ways to achieve your goal of showcasing that perfect post.
1. Use Repost Apps:
One of the easiest ways to repost on Instagram is by using third-party repost apps. These applications are specifically designed to help you share posts from other users while giving credit to the original account. Here are some popular options:
– Repost for Instagram (iOS& Android)
– Insta Repost (Android)
– Save and Repost for Instagram (iOS)
Simply follow the instructions provided by the app, which typically includes copying the link of the post you want to repost and pasting it into the app. The desired post will then appear in your gallery with proper attribution, ready to be shared on your feed or story.
2. Screenshot and Share:
If you prefer not to use third-party apps, taking a screenshot of the desired post can be another handy technique for reposting on Instagram. Follow these steps:
– Navigate to the Instagram post you wish to share.
– Take a screenshot on your device (this process varies depending on the model of your smartphone or tablet).
– Open your device’s gallery and crop out any unnecessary elements from the screenshot.
– Open Instagram, create a new post or story, and select the cropped screenshot from your gallery.
– Remember to give credit to the original poster by tagging their account in either your caption or story.
3. Use an Embed Code:
For users looking to repost content within a broader context than just their personal feed or story – perhaps within a blog post or website article – Instagram’s embed code can be utilized. Here’s how:
– Go to the Instagram post you want to share on your computer.
– Click on the three-dot icon (···) located at the top right corner of the post.
– Select ‘Embed’ from the menu that appears.
– A pop-up window with the embed code should appear. Copy that code and paste it into your blog or website’s HTML editor.
While Instagram doesn’t have a native reposting feature, these three methods offer practical solutions for sharing and showcasing posts from other users. Whether using a third-party app, taking a screenshot, or relying on an embed code, always be mindful of providing proper credit to respect the original content creator. Happy reposting!